The 2014-2015 school year will start on August 19 and end on June 3, and the class of 2015 will march on May 30!
Parents will notice something new on this calendar: 1:30 p.m. dismissal days. You may also hear these referred to as Early Release days. School will dismiss early on these days for teacher training. Early Release days will be on October 7, 2014 and February 3, 2015.
Click here to view and download a copy of the 2014-2015 school calendar.
- Darien Painter is the individual State Champion at 152 pounds. He pinned all three of his opponents!
- Tanner Chambers is the individual State Champion at 182 pounds. Tanner won all three of his matches and had one pin.
- Matt Frey is the State Runner-Up at 113 pounds. Matt went 2 -1 in the tournament with a pin.
- Tristan Oglesby won 3 matches on Saturday, two of them in overtime, to finish in 3rd place at 120 pounds.
- Jimmy Knott won 3 matches - all with pins - on Saturday to finish 3rd at 160 pounds.
- Garrett Whitmire went 2-1 today to finish 4th at 138 pounds. One of his wins was by pin.
Each teacher will designate his/her classroom as a BYOD classroom through signage. If a teacher chooses to not have their classroom as BYOD then students must abide by the district cell phone policy while in class. If a teacher’s classroom is designated as BYOD then students will use devices at the discretion of the teacher.
All students wishing to participate in BYOD must return the completed BYOD permission form!
BYOD Student Presentation
BYOD Student Agreement
BYOD Parent Letter
Red & Black - February 2014
Liberty lost a tough match to Battery Creek (39-18) at the State Duals Finals on Tuesday, February 18, and finished second in South Carolina. We congratulate the coaches and team on a great season! LHS hosts the Upper State Individual Tournament this weekend. Come out and support the wrestlers as they now go for individual state titles. Go, Devils!
Way to go, Red Devils!
The deadline to purchase a yearbook in time for yearbook day is May 1, 2014.
2013-2014 Student Handbook
Click here to download the new bell schedules