Liberty High School: Preparing Students to be College and Career Ready for the 21st Century.
- Learning is a lifelong process.
- Attitude and commitment affect involvement and learning.
- Every individual has the potential to learn and experience success.
- Every individual is unique and deserves to be treated with dignity and respect in a safe and nurturing atmosphere.
- Individual students respond to different teaching styles.
- Education is a cooperative effort of parents, students, educators, and the community.
- The community and the school are resources for each other, and our school is committed to career preparation and character development.
- Students share the responsibility for their education.
- Parents share the responsibility for the education of their children, and parental involvement is essential in promoting learning.
- Extracurricular activities and the arts are vital parts of the educational process.
- Every student deserves the opportunity to be well prepared for high achievement on assessments.